Lifeline is Associated With and Known as:
Lifeline is the well equipped and the modernized scientific laboratory in New Delhi, which is performing quality pathological tests with 1005% accuracy. This Lifeline Laboratory was established in the year 1991 by the two women doctors, Dr. Angeli Misra and Dr. Asha Bhatnagar. Lifeline Laboratory was initiated with the broad vision of achieving the international standards in producing quality medicines and other laboratory related activities. lifeline Laboratory team comprises of highly qualified technicians, phlebotomists, supervisors, couriers, administrative supervisors, etc who are devoted and committed towards the laboratory related activities. In the Lifeline Laboratory there are more than 50 employees working who are committed to their job. Life Lifeline Laboratory has some specialized and expertise doctors like Dr. Sagar Tapas who has M.B.B.S. M.D Pathology degrees, Dr. Monika Maheshwari who has M.B.B.S. M.D. Microbiology degrees, Dr. Angeli Misra has M.B.B.S. M.D. Pathology (AIIMS) degrees. Dr. Mishra of Lifeline Laboratory has received the gold medal for clinical research in department of pathology while as Dr. Asha Bhatnagar received the gold medal in pathology. Lifeline is devoted to administer fast pathological service by the essence values of excellence, innovation, punctuality, safety, dependability and accuracy. The slogan of lifeline is Patient First.
Features of lifeline Laboratory
Following are the features of lifeline Laboratory.
1. Lifeline is the ISO 9001:2008 certified pathological Laboratory.
2. The technology and the equipments present in the lifeline Laboratory are of high quality international standards.
3. Lifeline has the home blood sample collection centers.
4. Lifeline is delivering the sample reports to its patients after 7pm everyday.
5. The collection time of the blood samples of its patients is 8am to 8pm every day but on the Sundays collection time is 9am to 1pm.
6. Sample collection at hospitals and delivery of reports is free of cost.
7. In case of emergency patients are provided reports with of email, fax or phone.