Al Ahli Bank Of Kuwait is Associated With and Known as:
Al Ahli Bank was founded in 1967 situated in Safat, Kuwait. Al Ahli Bank was the first bank to be inaugurated in Kuwait. Al Ahli Bank has 22 offices and also having one office in Dubai, UAE & Abu Dhabi.
Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait's qualified bankers are having best experience in various divisions covering all parts of economy, named as:
1. Contracting and Manufacturing.
2. Oil, Utilities and Services.
3. Investment Companies.
4. Real Estate.
5. Trading and Automotive.
Objectives Of Al Ahli Bank Of Kuwait
1. To enlarge value of shareholder on certain rate or level.
2. To provide the best international standards.
3. To provide solid capital sufficiency and liquidity proportions.
4. To establish a cross culture meritocratic management architecture.
5. To define discipline risk and cost management culture.
Benefits Of An Account In Al Ahli Bank Of Kuwait:
1. Minimum balance for opening an account should be 1KD.
2. Account holder can withdraw 1000 KD per day.
3. Simple and flexible for remittance locally or internationaly.
4. SMS Service Alert.
5. Cheque Book available.Eligibility For Opening An Account in Al Ahli Bank Of Kuwait
1. Person should be 21 years old or above
2. Person has to present an original national IDWorking Hours Of Al Ahli Bank Of Kuwait
Sunday - Thursday 8:30am-3:00pm
Friday and Saturday Closed
Customers Outside Kuwait Can also Contact Al Ahli Bank Of Kuwait on following numbers:+965 22467711
+965 2231 2356
+965 22 312 099
Presence of Al Ahli Bank Of Kuwait on Social Media Profiles:
Along with the telephonic support, the customers can also reach to the customer service representatives of Al Ahli Bank Of Kuwait on the social media profile.AL Ahli Bank Of Kuwait Instagram Account Link:
instagram.com/abk_kuwaitAl Ahli Bank Of Kuwait Twitter Account Link:
twitter.com/abk_kuwaitAl Ahli Bank Of Kuwait Youtube Account Link: