Contact Alabama Health Department For your convenience to contact Alabama Health Department We have provided all possible information of Alabama Health Department. You can on the given phone number 1-800-255-1992 / 1-800-227-8922. To know the address location of Alabama Health Department it is also presented here RSA Tower 201 Monroe Street Montgomery, Alabama. Contact them by sending email to Alabama Health Department you will find an email address here . To know more about Alabama Health Department, go to their website www.adph.org and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against Alabama Health Department, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
Alabama Health Department is Associated With and Known as:
Alabama health department is a health care organization which was emerged in the year of 1875. The Alabama health department is the agency of government of the U.S. state of Alabama. The agency renders multiple range of public heath services to the inhabitants of Alabama. The mission of the Alabama health department is to secure the heath by their services and secure people from preventable diseases. The supporting agencies of the Alabama health department are Alabama Department of Education, Alabama Department of Environmental Management and Alabama Department of Transportation.
Toll Free Numbers Of Alabama health department
With the help of toll free numbers, customers can able to speak with the customer care executives for any assistance about the products:
- Assisted Living Facilities Complaint Line: 1-866-873-0366
- Bureau of Home and Community Services: 1-800-225-9770
- Emergency Preparedness Information: 1-866-264-4073
- Family Planning: 1-800-545-1098
- Health Care Facilities Complaint Line: 1-800-356-9596
- Healthy Beginnings Help Line: 1-800-654-1385
- Hepatitis Information: 1-800-338-8374
- HIV/AIDS Hotline:1-800-228-0469
- Immunization: 1-800-469-4599
- Indoor Lead: 1-800-819-7644
- Infectious Diseases & Outbreaks: 1-800-338-8374
INFO CONNECTION Help Line: 1-800-545-1098
- Minority Health: 1-800-255-1992
- National STD Hotline: 1-800-227-8922
Careers At Alabama health department
Alabama health department
is one of the vast and outstanding corporation that has more over four thousand employees. Alabama health department
recruits employees per year as per qualifications and skills. Alabama health department
renders professional and challenging job positions to all dedicated and efficient job seekers without any regard of caste, creed and color. The association is a vast platform to work and make the future more brighten. The subsidiary feel proud while offering equal employment opportunity to all without any range of caste, creed or religion. In order to access information about the vacant posts vacant in the subsidiary, kindly visit at the given site:
Programs and Services Of Alabama health department
Alabama health department
offers the below programs and services:
- Environmental Services: Food, Milk and Lodging, Indoor Lead/Asbestos/Air Pollution and Onsite Sewage Disposal Systems
- Emergency Medical Services: EMS for Children, Alabama Trauma Registry, Alabama Trauma System and Stroke System
- Regulation and Licensure: Nurse Aide Registry, Pharmacy, Radiation Control,
Radon Program and Technical Services
From Where to Get More Infomation of Alabama Health Department:
Search in google Alabama Health Department
with the name Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, linkidin Pages and you will find more information on these pages. Search in google like Alabama Health Department Google Plus Page.
Ask Alabama Health Department for toll free:
When you call to Alabama Health Department
, ask for toll free number to enjoy charge free calling.
Calling Alabama Health Department:
At the first step When you call to Alabama Health Department please do not forget to tell them that you have found their contact number on findbusinessaddress.com.What was the discussion over the phone with Alabama Health Department, Please express HERE