Askari Bank is Associated With and Known as:
Askari Bank Limited initially known as Askari Commercial Bank. It was setup on October 9, 1991 in Pakistan as a Public Limited Company and in 1992, it commenced its activities. Its shares are publicly listed on the Karachi Stock Exchange the symbol "AKBL". Askari Bank Limited has divided its business into seven segments namely- Corporate finance, Trading and Sales, Retail Banking, Commercial banking, Payment and settlement, Agency services and Subordinated loans. Its corporate office is located in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Askari Bank Limited operates more than 265 branch offices throughout the country. In addition to this, it has over 4,173 ATMs. It has been rewarded with Best Retail Bank Award, Best Consumer Internet Bank Award, Best Presented Annual Report Award and Corporate Excellence Award. Askari Bank Limited offers a wide range of banking services such as Agriculture banking, branch banking, consumer banking, corporate and investment banking and islamic banking.
Facilities Offered By Askari Bank
is one of the leading commercial bank in Pakistan and it was initiated in the year 1991 and its headquarters is located in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Askari Bank
is one of the largest banking and financial institute in Pakistan and it is acquired by Fauji Group
and it has ample number of branches in the whole nation providing the numerous banking services for customers. Askari Bank Limited
has divided its business into seven sectors namely- Corporate finance, Trading and Sales, Retail Banking, Commercial banking, Payment and settlement, Agency services and Subordinated loans.
Product Range of Askari Bank
is the leading banking institute in Pakistan and it is rendering numerous banking products for customers that are enlisted below.
- Consumer Banking: ASK 4 CAR, Askari debit card, Master card, Mortgage finance, Personal finance, etc.
- Islamic Banking: Declared weight ages, Deposit schemes, Home Musharakah, Ijarah Bi Sayyarah, etc.
- Branch Banking: Deposit multiplier account, Mahana bachat account, Roshan mustaqbil deposit, Rupee traveler cheques, etc.
- Agriculture Banking: Kissan aabpashi finance, Kissan evergreen finance, Kissan tractor finance, Kissan livestock development finance, etc.
- Corporate & Investment Banking: Bill discounting, Export financing, Letters of credit, Receivable discounting, Structured trade finance facilities, Term loans, etc.
- Alternate Delivery Channels: ATM, Call center, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking, etc.
Contact Details Of Askari Bank
is one of the leading banking institute in Pakistan and has devised a proper framework of customer care service for its consumers. In case of any grievances, customers can contact the representatives of Askari Bank
on the below mentioned contact numbers.
Registered Office: 051-9063150 / 051-8096300
Head Office: 051-8092000 / 051-2857424-39
Call Center: 111-000-787
Honors Of Askari Bank
- In 2003 and 2004, Askari Bank was felicitated with Best Consumer Internet Bank Award by Global Finance Magazine.
- In 2004 and 2005, Askari Bank was honored with The Asian Banker as Best Retail Bank in Pakistan.