Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card is Associated With and Known as:
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card is one of the banking products of Bank of Maharashtra which is an Indian based banking capital markets and allied industries. It was founded on 16 September 1935 with the asset of INR 1 million but officially started operations on 8 February 1936. Its striking features are Saving Deposits, Current Deposits, Loans, Credit Cards, Investment vehicles, DEMAT Services, ATM Services and many more. The bank has a network of more than 1825 branches which is having its strong presence in 29 states and Union territories in the country. The states are Andhra pradesh, Arunachal pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhatisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Pondicherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamilnadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and West Bengal. The bank also prefer internet, telephone and mobile banking services for checking accounts, creating accounts, online tax returns, online billing services etc while its 24 hours in a day and seven days in a week customer care service is attaining in customer complaints and unresolved problems regarding bank. The bank also achieved four awards for its banking services namely Best Indian Banker, Best Public Sector Banker, Best Banker -Customer Friendliness, and Best Banker -Efficiency and Profitability. The customer care number of Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card can be contacted from Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Ahmedabad, Raipur, Navi Mumbai, North Delhi, Agra, Pondicherry, Maharashtra, Salem, Madurai, South Delhi, Allahabad, Nasik, Trichy, Jamshedpur, Thane, Shillong, Meerut, Punjab, Noida, Gurgaon, Orissa, Amritsar, Assam, Vadodara, New Delhi, Vellore, Dehradun, Varanasi, Himachal Pradesh, Hyderabad, Uttarakhand, Erode, Trivandrum, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Jammu, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, Ernakulam, Patiala, Mysore, Mangalore, Chennai, Udaipur, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Mumbai, Kanpur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Gujarat, Vijayawada, Ghaziabad, Cochin, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Baroda, Patna, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bangalore, Kerala, Faridabad, Rajasthan, Indore, West Delhi, East Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Coimbatore, Goregaon, Pune, West Bengal, Gwalior, Bhopal, Sangli, Delhi, Bihar, Bhubaneswar, Tamil Nadu India, etc.
Features and Services of Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card
Bank of Maharashtra
is one the oldest and Indian centralized bank and as such Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card
is one of its alluring financial services. Bank of Maharashtra
was entrenched in the year 1935 and has wide network of branches all over nation. Bank of Maharashtra
is offering all types of banking and financial services for customers such as aving Deposits, Current Deposits, Loans, Credit Cards, Investment vehicles, DEMAT Services, ATM Services and much more.
Unique Specifications of Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card
- It provides safety and convenience while travelling and shopping
- A free air travel insurance upto Rs. 2.00 lacs and accident insurance cover upto Rs. 1.00 lac is available
- Cash Withdrawal of 5000 at twice in a month
- IT also entitles customers to a concession in insurance premium of medical claim policy of National Insurance Company limited.
- It insures customers against any fraudulent usage on lost/ stolen card
- One time free credit card is been issued to customers having deposit above one lac and Housing Loan Account holders
Contact Details of Bank of Maharashtra
- All India Toll Free Number: 1800-233-4526 / 1800-102-2636
- Internet Banking Activation: 1800 233 4526
- Customer Care Help Desk: 1800 102 2636
- Credit Card Section: 18601801290
- ATM Card Section: 022-22691322
- Tax Helpline: 022-2373 5601