Contact Canadian Embassy For your convenience to contact Canadian Embassy We have provided all possible information of Canadian Embassy. You can on the given phone number +91-11-4178-2000, Fax: +91-11-4178-2020. To know the address location of Canadian Embassy it is also presented here 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri New Delhi 110 021, India. Contact them by sending email to Canadian Embassy you will find an email address here firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. To know more about Canadian Embassy, go to their website www.canadainternational.gc.ca and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against Canadian Embassy, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
Canadian Embassy is Associated With and Known as:
The Canadian Embassy is also called High Commission of Canada which global offices include trade, embassies, high commissions and consulates offices. Canadian Embassy main office is located New Delhi, a capital of the India. Its Consulate of Canada offices is situated in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Chandigarh, and its Canadian Trade Office is located in Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Bangalore. Canadian Embassy provides information about Visa Application, Travel Document, Consular Protection, Passport Document, Notarization and Authentication.
History and Operations Of Canadian Embassy
Canada has set up embassies and high commissions in 180 nations around the world under her Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. Its diplomatic mission located in commonwealth nations is officially termed as High Commissions. Canada set up its first representative in London in 1880 which was headed by Sir Alexander Galt. Besides maintaining embassies in the capital cities of nation, Canada promotes its immigration and trade interest through consular offices located in other cities. The first consular general of Canada was founded in in 1943 in New York. The heads for the diplomatic missions are recommended by the Prime Minister while shortlisted by the Cabinet.
Online Services Of Canadian Embassy
- My Service Canada Account
- Internet Reporting Service
- Application for Employment Insurance benefits online
- Canada Pension Plan retirement pension
- Old Age Security pension
- Record of Employment on the Web
- Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS)
Useful Links Of Canadian Embassy
- Apply for Canada Pension Plan Retirement visit at:
- Apply for a passport or renew my passport visit at:
- Changing your address visit at:
- Finding a job visit at:
- Passport Services in Service Canada Centres:
The Canadian website provides varied programs and services offered to individuals by the Government of Canada. The other web portals offer additional information about your topic of choice, to known more about other programs and services visit at:
Most Important Contact Numbers Of Canadian Embassy
- From outside Canada
Call the nearest embassy or consulate visit at:
- Overseas Toll free numbers of Canadian Embassy:United Arab Emirates: 800-014-0145
United Kingdom: 00-800-2326-6831United States of America: 1-888-949-9993United States of America (Puerto Rico): 1-888-772-6448Australia: 0011-800-2326-6831
Russia: 810-800-201-41012For More Toll-free numbers in some other countries visit at:
- Email And PhoneEmail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Emergency contact form Phone: +1 613 996 8885
- From inside CanadaPhone: 613-996-8885Phone: 1-800-387-3124 (toll-free from the U.S. and Canada only)
- SMSSMS At:613-209-1233 (carrier charges may apply)
- TTY:Phone: 613-944-1310
Phone: 1-800-394-3472 (toll-free from the U.S. and Canada only)