Contact Department of Labor in Pennsylvania For your convenience to contact Department of Labor in Pennsylvania We have provided all possible information of Department of Labor in Pennsylvania. You can on the given phone number 717-787-5279 , 717-787-6466. To know the address location of Department of Labor in Pennsylvania it is also presented here Room 1700 651 Boas Street Harrisburg, PA 17121. Contact them by sending email to Department of Labor in Pennsylvania you will find an email address here . To know more about Department of Labor in Pennsylvania, go to their website www.dli.state.pa. and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against Department of Labor in Pennsylvania, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
Department of Labor in Pennsylvania is Associated With and Known as:
Pennsylvania department of labor and industry is an agency in the United States established in 1913, under the government of Pennsylvania. In this department there are 6000 workers and 200 offices in United States. L&I provides economic development and improved business through a variety initiatives and programs. Setup in 1913, the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry basically monitoring and examining the working conditions in manufacturing hubs across the state. With more than 5,000 employees assigned to more than 150 offices around the state, including a network of PA CareerLink centers, L&I administers and monitors regulations that touch the daily lives of Pennsylvanians in a variety of ways.
Other Contact Numbers Belonging To Various Sections/Departments
- PennSERVE:The Governor’s Office of Citizen Service: 717-787-1971
- Bureau of Occupational and Industrial Safety: 717-787-3806
- Bureau of Mediation: 717-787-2803
- Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board: 717-787-1091
- Office of Labor-Management Cooperation: 717-787-1116
- Office of Unemployment Compensation Benefits: 717-787-3547
- Unemployment Compensation Tax Services: 866-403-6163
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR): 717-787-5244
- Office for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing: 717-783-4912
- Bureau of Blindness & Visual Services: 717-787-6176 Voice/TTY
- Bureau of Disability Determination: 717-425-7900 or 1-855-805-7380
- Workers’ Compensation Office of Adjudication: 717-783-4151
- Center for Workforce Information & Analysis: 717-787-6466
Affiliated Boards and Councils/Committees Contact Numbers
- Accessibility Advisory Board: 717-787-3329
- Boiler Advisory Board: 717-787-6114
- Industrial Board: 717-787-6114
- Prevailing Wage Appeals Board: 800-932-0665
- Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board: 717-783-7838
- Asbestos Control Advisory Committee: 717-787-6114
- Pennsylvania Rehabilitation Council: 717-787-5365
- State Apprenticeship and Training Council: 800-932-0665
- Workers’ Compensation Advisory Council: 717-783-5421
Social Media Networking Link of Department of Labor in PennsylvaniaFacebook Link of Department of Labor in Pennsylvania
From Where to Get More Infomation of Department of Labor in Pennsylvania:
Search in google Department of Labor in Pennsylvania
with the name Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, linkidin Pages and you will find more information on these pages. Search in google like Department of Labor in Pennsylvania Google Plus Page.
Ask Department of Labor in Pennsylvania for toll free:
When you call to Department of Labor in Pennsylvania
, ask for toll free number to enjoy charge free calling.
Calling Department of Labor in Pennsylvania:
At the first step When you call to Department of Labor in Pennsylvania please do not forget to tell them that you have found their contact number on findcustomerservicephonenumber.com.What was the discussion over the phone with Department of Labor in Pennsylvania, Please express HERE