Foothill Transit is Associated With and Known as:
Foothill Transit is a community-oriented, environment friendly Bus service and joint powers authority comprising of 21 member cities in Pomona and San Gabriel valleys.
Foothill Transit with the Aim to provide high quality services assured with safety, efficiency, quality and responsiveness has made it a premier public transit. Some of the key features of the Foothill Transit are:
1. Routes: Serves on about 36 routes both Express and local.
2. Buses in Service: The transit has about 330 buses, most of the buses are CNG based and few are fast-charge electric.
3. Service Area: San Gabriel and Pomona valley.
4. Comparative Size: Operates in the Municipal city of Los Angels as one of the largest operator.
5. Ridership: Carries about 50,000 passengers a week.
Foothill Transit RoutesExpress Routes:
The service available on weekdays only. Some of the premier express routes are:
1. Silver Streak via El Monte Bus-way, 10 Freeway
2. Route 493 via El Monte Bus-way, 10 Freeway, 605 freeway,Golden Springs Drive, Colima Road and 60 Freeway
3. Route 495 via 10 Freeway, 605 Freeway, 60 Freeway, Brea Canyon Road
4. Route 481 via Wilshire Boulevard, El Monte Busway
5. Route 499 via El Monte Busway, 10 Freeway, San Dimas Avenue
Some Of the Foothill Transit Local Routes
1. Route 178 via Los Angeles Street, Pacific Avenue, Valinda Avenue, Nogales Street, Colima Road
2. Route 187 via Colorado Boulevard, Huntington Drive, Foothill Boulevard, Route 66
3. Route 195 via Temple Avenue, Rio Rancho Road, Reservoir Street
4. Route 272 via Buena Vista Street, Baldwin Park Boulevard, Merced Avenue
5. Route 480 via 10 Freeway, Mission Boulevard, Indian Hill Boulevard
6. Route 494 via Peck Road, Myrtle Avenue, Huntington Drive, Foothill Boulevard
Some Of the Foothill Transit School Supplementary Routes
1. Route 853 via Golden Springs Drive
2. Route 854 via Diamond Bar Boulevard
3. Route 855 via Indian Hill Boulevard
Foothill Transit buses also provide Internet access facility with internet access hubs installed on the buses.
Presence of Foothill Transit on the Social Media Websites:
Foothill Transit Customers as well as clients can also contact the company over the social media platform. The Company operates accounts on social media network. Here, we provide the direct links of its official accounts.Facebook Account Link of Foothill Transit:
https://www.facebook.com/foothilltransitGoogle Plus Account Link of Foothill Transit:
https://plus.google.com/101045175752750595042LinkedIn Account Link of Foothill Transit: