Healthy Family is Associated With and Known as:
Healthy Family was established in 1992 through the association of the twelve elementary abuses researched from the thirty years by the Prevent Child Abuse in America. Healthy Family is a international program for the people who suffered from the low income, health problems, mental disorders and other violent abuses. Healthy Family provides their services to the children immediately after their birth. Healthy Family had its centers almost in forty states of the United States which includes Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, the American Samoa, Canada and Northern Commonwealth of the Marianas.
Results Of The Healthy Family Programmes
1. Healthy Family helped in decreasing the problem of the malnutrition in the children.
2. Healthy Family Program also helped in utilizing health care of the people.
3. Healthy Family Program decreases the danger of the low weight child and the premature births.
4. Healthy Family Program also improved the relation between the parent and child.
5. Healthy Family program also downs the depending relations of the people on the Social Welfare
or any other social networks.
6. Healthy Family Program improved the immunization of the children.
7. Healthy Family Program improved the health care services on the primary level.
Innovative Advocacy Strategies Of The Healthy Family
1. Healthy Families Arizona.
2. Healthy Families Indiana.
3. Healthy Families Illinois.
Collaborators Of The Healthy Family
1. Child Welfare League of America.
2. Children's Defense Fund.
3. Council on Accreditation.
4. Freddie Mac
5. Minnesota Early Learning Development.
6. National Head Start Association.
7. Parents' Action for Children.
8. Parents As Teachers.
9. Parent-Child Home Program.
10. National Association of Counties.
11. National Head Start Association.
Social media websites of the Healthy Family
Contact link of the Healthy Family on the Facebook
Contact link of the Healthy Family on the Twitter