Kurt Geiger is Associated With and Known as:
Kurt Geiger is a store of footwear which was developed in the year of 1963 by Kurt Geiger in Bond Streets of London. Kurt Geiger is collaborated with the famous dealer company of shoes named as Manolo Blahnik. Kurt Geiger has a number of shops all around the USA in which all types of footwear are available. Kurt Geiger not sold their other brands of shoes but also self prepared branded shoes. In the year of 1977, Kurt Geiger launched its new store in the city of Harrods. Kurt Geiger joined its hands with the Carvela in 1978.
Kurt Geiger in 1991 started its other shop in Selfridges. In the year of 1995, Kurt Geiger represent a best designed collection of shoes for the men. In 1997, Kurt Geiger represent its Edgier products and also KG Kurt. In 2001 a fresh design was developed for the shop in order to attract the people. In 2006 Kurt Geiger originate its website. Kurt Geiger released the best designing brand in its shops named as Stiletto. In the year of 2012, Kurt Geiger business was launched in North America. The visiting hours of Kurt Geiger is between 8.00 am to 9.00 pm from Monday to Friday on UK timings.
Products Of Kurt Geiger
1. Kurt Geiger offer different ranges of shoes for the women like sandals, slippers, booties, wedges, heel sandals, flat sandals, bellies, etc.
2. Kurt Geiger also offer a number of designed bags including clutches, hand bags, leather bags, hanging purses, wallets, etc.
3. Kurt Geiger also provide swimming dresses for both Men
4. Kurt Geiger also provide sun glasses of all designs for men and women customers.
5. Kurt Geiger provides footwear for men including flat shoes, curved shoes, slippers, flat bellies, etc.
Social media networking website links of Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger on Facebook
Kurt Geiger on Twitter
Kurt Geiger on LinkedIn