Orange Poland is Associated With and Known as:
Orange Polska or Poland, operating in all the segments of polish telecommunication market, is a leading telecommunication service provider, operating via Mobile and data networks and fixed voice. The telecommunication services provided by Orange Poland are ISDN, Frame Relay, ATM, PSTN, IDSL, inmarsat, ADSL and GSM900/1800.
The meaning of abbreviated words is as:
ISDN: Integrated Digital Services Network
IDSL: ISDN- Digital Subscriber Line.
PSTN: Public Switched Telephone Network
ADSL: Assymetric Digital Subscriber Line
ATM: Asynchronous Transmission Mode
Orange Poland's revised strategy for resource generation and resource allocation, has boosted the customer base as well as economy of the forum. The strategy was formulated on five C's or All C's. The C's are:
1. Customer: The focus shifted from products and services to customer-oriented solutions.
2. Convergence: The services that are available anytime and anywhere, with the core focus on the use of technology.
3. Connectivity: The convergence enhances the connectivity, so strongly founded convergent technology strong the connectivity.
4. Cost-Efficiency: A more flexible cost base with effective business model to enhance the growth.
5. Capital: Selective and well analyzed investments to receive solid returns.
Orange Poland has solid customer base with more than 15 million mobile phone customers, about five million fixed line customers, more than two million retail broadband customers.
Orange Poland products and services
The service included post-paid and pre-paid services.
2. Convergence and Bundled Products:
The service allows customers to subscribe to multi-services of the company in combination. The services are mobile and fixed voice, mobile and broadband and TV, etc.
3. 4G and Mobile Data:
The specially bundled 4g packs @ reliable rates, etc.
4. Cloud Computing:
The cloud computing is the latest inclusion in the list. Cloud computing is the new trend technology with a huge future scope. The customers are benefited with special plans on cloud computing.
Presence of Orange Poland on the Social Media Profiles:
Orange Poland customers can also follow the company on the social media websites for the latest information. You can reach to the official accounts of the company through the following links:Orange Poland Official Account Link on Facebook:
https://pl-pl.facebook.com/orangepolskaOrange Poland Official Account Link on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/orange_polskaOrange Poland Official Account Link on YouTube Channel: